this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pants: God's gift to everyone

Today, Brittany cheered at the boys soccer game. Since I am myself a soccer veteran, I thought I'd go and support my friend. Well, I didn't want to go alone so I asked Jenni to come (she lives close and generally isn't opposed to going with me on crazy adventures). The game was okay. The boys lost like 4-0 or something. Varsity lost too, I think. Brittany did really well though. I thought she was great.

But that's not my post. My post is about after the game. Mrs. Williamson had to run to the Lincoln to pick up Brock's footbal stuff. But Jesse wanted to stay and watch the rest of the varsity's game. Jenni and I were going to stay too, so I said I'd take Jesse to the Lincoln if we could get there by 7. Well, I guess details aren't important. Oh, and Brittany was going to come, but she had homework and stuff to do. Right, details are unimportant. Sorry. Anywho, as we (me, Jesse, and Jenni) were pulling out of the parking lot, the G. Rapids' bus pulled in front of us. We happened to notice that the kid in the back seat was in need of some pants (well, it was pretty hard to miss). The only logical thing to do, of course, was to yell at him to put some pants on even though we were behind the bus and they had no idea we were even talking to them. So, we were running to Walmart which is the way one would get to G. Rapids also. By the time we hit the highway by Holiday, the soccer boys noticed we were "following" them. Now, you must understand that this is a bus full of teenage boys that just won their soccer game and are now being followed by a bunch of girls. I'm just assuming that they were a little too full of adrenaline and hormones to think clearly. They started to attempt to have a conversation with us using "sign language." I don't think either one of us understood the other. We were trying to tell them to get some pants on, and no one knows what they were doing. Eventually, I had to switch lanes. At that time, I passed their bus. While we drove by, some one shouted out of their window, "We love you!" How can anyone let that heartfelt message go without a response? We were not going to be cruel young ladies and break their poor little hearts. Jesse conveyed a message we all felt was the most appropriate. Right after they yelled out to us, Jess replied, "Get some pants on!" It was pretty entertaining. I think they did pass us one more time as we were turning. We aren't sure of exactly what was said, but it sounded like, "You chicks suck." I guess they weren't feeling the love.

Needless to say, we had fun with that. I just hope that next time they remember to wear pants!
-chel_C

5 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    I wish I would've went now. I just didn't really feel like it. How come everything exciting happens when I'm not there?

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing from Thursday. That was sooo great. I think i'm gonna do that post now. haha.

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Natalie said…

    haha thats really funny! too bad i was at work that day.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Reinman said…

    "Pants aren't what they used to be. They don't seem to fit you and me...anymore."

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Funny Aaron.

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home