this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The First Day of the Last Year of the Last School Before the First College. AKA: The First Day of My Senior Year

Well, just incase the title wasn't confusing enough, now comes the post. Today was the first official day of my senior year. It took me three years at the high school to get to this point. I went through one principal and got a new one, saw the 7th and 8th graders move in, and have undergone some major changes (one of them being the dress code and no cell phones rule). The question is: Was it worth it?

Were three years of my life worth this brief moment in time while I am on top?.......................... Who knows? If today is an indication of how this year is going to go, I'd say yes. My classes had a very relaxed atmosphere. It was actually kind of nice to be back in school and see all my friends again. At first I thought the work load would be too much, but the more I think about it, the less worried I become. Okay, that's about it. I know, the title was just as long as the post! Sorry. My brain is kind of confused right now (school throws everything a little off).

Oh, and here is my schedule:
1st hour: College Prep Reading--Sandstede
2nd hour: Calculus--Harvey
3rd hour: Am. History--Collins (this class is with all juniors-very uncomfortable!)
4th hour: Choir--Stoddard
College: Intro. to Sociology--Iverson
Asp. of Chem. 1--Milani
Interpersonal Comm.--Brown

Until next time
-chel_C

2 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Shainerz said…

    Congratulations on finally being a senior! Isn't it odd being the oldest class at the school? I sure thought it was. Don't get too carried away with shoving people in lockers and teasing kids.....j/k. I know you're not like that. Enjoy this final year of high school!! Before you know it you'll be marching across the stage and starting the "real world!"

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger jac-atac said…

    I enjoyed having Iverson as an instructor. He has such a cute laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home