this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Another wonderful day

Yesterday, I spent four hours or so at the beach. It was so much fun. A bunch of people just kind of decided to go. It was me, Brittany, Brooke (we were the "original three"), Graham, Matt Hagsten, the Rengstorfs (well, Matt and Andy), and Jason. Later my friends Christina and Ashley came out, but only for about an hour.

When we got there, the "man incharge" said it would cost $5 per car. We ended up with only two cars there, so it wasn't that bad. Then, of course, we went swimming. It was a lot of fun because everyone got to do pretty much whatever they wanted. I cooked and then just relaxed in the water. Other people played on the raft or played catch. We played chicken a couple of times. Matt^2 totally dominated. Anywho, it was tons of fun, and I'm really glad I went.

Oh, and a big THANK-YOU to all the afore mentioned that went (and their parents for letting them go). Beaches + friends + hot day = so much fun it hurts! Or maybe that was sunburn?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    It is so much fun that it hurts, and it is both that and the sunburn. Thanks for putting it together.. It was a blast.

    I'm too tired to swim, will you carry me?

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    And Matt's right, he only charged us because we're a butt-load of teens.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BROOKE!!!!!! O.k. you and chelsea soo have to let that go or else i will say somethings about you two and your secret crushes on this blog thingy!!!!
    Thanks Chelc for all that you have done for me and also you keep doing what you are doing! you have such an impact on girls in our youth group and girls in school!
    Much Love

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Where did you guys go?

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home