this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sorry, it's been a while since I've posted anything. The past week hasn't been extremely exciting. Most of my week consisted of practicing for tonight. My high school put on an "Evening of Excellence" which was made up of the band, choir, drama, and speech. I'm not sure the amount of practice we put into it was worth it, but what's done is done. Now, I get to worry about try-outs for the spring play. It's called "Noises Off" and I hear it's pretty funny. Although, I really don't think that I'll have enough time to be involved. The director is serious about commitment for this play. Yeah, well, sorry that this is so boring, but I'm tired and not really sure what I'm writing. Okay, I'm going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home