this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

my parents abandoned me!

so this is basically how my life goes: my parents leave for the weekend, and i am alone. Well, not really, I normally end up inviting people over to hang out. It's pretty sweet. Like today, I went out for lunch and the plan was to come to my house and play Texas Hold Em', but it didn't work out. Craig and Ruth had to go to the cities and Reid decided to go home. I think he thought it'd be weird just hanging out with girls (although, it's kind of weird considering he's 17, i think, and would be alone with only girls. but reid's not like that. He's right, he probably would have just been weirded out). Then there's Matt who came over but found out he was the only boy and said he needed to go to his cousin's. Personally, I think he was afraid of being weirded out too. Anyway, I tried to call the Reini's, but the line was busy. I called Brooke too, and she came, so did Brittany. Well, they're still here, and we're going to Subway. At seven we're going to a baby shower, so maybe I'll write something that's not so boring when I get back.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey chelsea. Yeah, i was probably talking to jess on the phone, so thats why my line was busy. Yeah, so, umm...even though i can still comment, i think you should make it so that ppl can comment on your blog, even if they don't have a blog.
    When you go to post, go to settings. Then after your at settings, there is the tool bar thingy under neith the bar where settings is. Click on Comments. Then go down to where it says, Who can comment, and scroll down to anyone.
    If you can't figure that out, then just go to blogger and go to help.

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    Hey, I was there! I'm Brooke! That's ME!

    Haha. Trevor has a blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home