this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

What to do?

Okay, so here's the deal, on Friday, a good friend of mine passed away. It really hurt a lot. I am, though, starting to get to the acceptance stage of greiving. A lot of my friends, however, aren't. I don't know whether I am supposed to carry on from where I'm at or wait for my friends. The only logical thing I can think of is to continue on from the place I'm at and be understanding towards my friends. But I never am too sure about things.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey chels. Yeah, that was pretty rough. So, yeah, this is probably like fifty million days after you posted you post, but, I'm better than i was last friday obviously. Yeah, the funeral today was rough. I had fun hanging out with you today though.

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    I would just leave the friends in the dust while I go and party while not being too upset about it anymore. I mean, come on! Who likes greiving? Is that how you spell that word? Oh well.

    Well, I moved on about it. But I'm still there to comfort others who haven't.

    Being a Christian is fun. Woohoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home