this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Madame Chelsea Wilcox

Wouldn't that be awsome if I had a title? Someone would say, "Hey Chelsea, how's it goin'?" and I'd reply, "It's Madame Chelsea, thank-you very much!"...(imagining)...That'd be sweet! I bet it would be easier to buy a country if you had a title. Maybe. Sort of easier. Well, probably not, but humor me. Anywho, I do have a title now. Yes, that's right, an official title. Not everyone can use this title though. Only the elite. In fact, only one. Actaully, he can't even talk yet, so I'm not sure it counts. But it's there! By now, fourteen fragment and run-on sentences later, you're probably on the edge of your seat wondering what my title is. I can see the sweat beading on your forehead (that could be from the heat). Wait, what's that? Is that your heart beating faster in anticipation? Probably not. Okay, my title is, "Aunt Chelsea Marie Wilcox". That's right! I'm an aunt! Jen had her baby!

He, the man-child, was born July 11, 2005 at 4:48 AM. I saw a picture of him tonight. He is so cute. He was 10lbs 3oz and 21 and 1/2 inches long. Yeah, he's a big boy(he's a manly man). Jen is doing great. My dad said she was walking around without any problems today. He and my mom went down to visit today. If I can figure out how to download pictures, I totally will. Otherwise, I know Shawn will have pics on the internet and I'll let you know where they're at!

Well, this AUNT has had a long day and is ready for bed! I'll keep you updated on the man-child stat.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    I'm so excited to see pictures.. I bet he's a doll!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey there. What about the title i gave you at Amber's. j/k. I can't even remember what it was. That's really great news. Even though it's not new, you told me yesterday at the softball game :D

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home