this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Today is July 7, 2005. It has been a hair under three months since I last made a post. I wish that I had some sort of excuse (like I was stranded on an island with no electricity or any hope of getting to a computer), but I don't. The reason I haven't been posting is because I'm lazy. I mean, I have my own computer that resides in my room and can access the internet 24/7. Oh well, laziness is a specialty of mine!

Alright, I suppose I should give an update. To start, I have two (sometimes three) lovely children I see three days a week approximately 7 hours a day. See what happens when I don't post!.......(that was time going by while you got a confused look on your face). Okay, I'm just babysitting the two kids and cooking for the third. But honestly, sometimes it feels like they're mine. The only thing I don't do is laundry. Other than that, summer has been going by quicker than it agreed to. (Don't believe me? I have the contract!) I suppose I should have made a tougher punishment, though (as of now, the punishment for breaking the contract is that I said I would let winter invade on summer's territory; but that was going to happen anyway!).

I probably already made this promise (or mentioned something like it in an earlier post), but I really will try to update more often. I...prom...prom...promise. There, I promise that I will TRY. What more do you want from me?!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey there Chel_c. I'm glad to see that you're posting "more". We've all dealt with not posting for a long period of time. But i think you take the cake on that one. lol, j/k I don't have a job, so i can post whenever. coolio.

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger JC said…

    cute blog Chels- keep it up!

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    I wish I had a job. I'm glad to see you posting more, and we've all gone through the phase of not posting for long periods of time. Good luck!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said…

    Your blog is sweet.. Love ya!

    Molly

     

Post a Comment

<< Home