this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

What I think

Well, I said that this is "Life according to me," and it is. Now, I will keep my word true and give you my opinion on a few things. First, let me just say that living in a small town most definately has its down sides. My biggest problem is that sometimes, people just don't accept others. Okay, now if that isn't the dumbest thing ever! I mean, come on! If someone is new, don't you think it would be a good idea to get to know them. Why would you want someone to be friendless? It boggles my mind to even try and think of a reason why anyone would have a desire to outcast anyone else. I'm not trying to rip on the people that do that, but it's one of my biggest pet peves! I used to be the person tearing everyone else down and making sure that no one was as high on their pedestool as I was. To be honest, I wasn't hated by everyone. In fact, I doubt that I was hated by more than five people. It made me feel good to believe that all of my peers were below me. However, when reality struck, I realized that the "good feeling" I got was a load of crap! It never really did anything for me. It probably slowed me down! Over the past five or six years, I've learned that sometimes the people society lables "dorks" or "losers" are, in reality, some of the funnest people to hang out with. I highly doubt I'd be the way I am if I was trying to be "high and mighty." In Christ, I can totally be anything. But the funny thing about is that the more I get to know Jesus, the more I realize that I should be who God made me to be! I don't need to be funny, or smart, or even talented. I just need to be who God made me. Sometimes, I don't always know who that is. What's interesting about that is the more about God I understand, the more I understand about myself.

Well, now that I've thoroughly confuesed everyone, I think I'll end. Just remember that people are people, not aliens. Even though you may think that someone's a freak, they're not. They're a person and deserve to be treated as such. I'm not trying to preach (although, I'd be preaching to the choir if I was), I'm trying to make it apparent that everyone matters and no one should be rejected. Besides, you never know who your future boss could be. You might be rejecting your future boss's relative, or worse, your future boss! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, I'm done!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    Or, you never know, your future spouse.

    Yeah, people are dumps. They don't care about people and they just talk about you behind your back and call you ugly when you're standing right there. That's almost cool.. NOT. NEVER. They think they're cool but you know what I want to say to them? "No. You're not. Get a life. Go to church. But, if you're going to act that way, DONT EVEN BOTHER."

    If only they'd listen.

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Tehee, we're cool.
    -Popular ppl
    No!
    -What's her Face
    Your not!
    -So and So

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home