this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hot! Hot! Hot!

All of this warm weather is starting to make me believe that there is a chance that northern Minnesota will actually experience a summer. Wow, that'll be nice! Because of the heat, I have gotten a chance to use our pool (which is really nice!). It also makes my babysitting job a lot easier. The only thing I have to do is lay in the sun while making sure no one drowns. What a hard job, huh? I hope the weather stays nice over the weekend. The hotter the better!

Okay, that's all for now! Until next time.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    I've only been swimming twice.. Once at your place and once on Sunday at Sink or Swim. That'll change tomorrow..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home