this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Whoa, snow!

In a matter of approximately 36 hours, Minneaplois was blessed with a little under a foot of snow. That's probably the most snow we've gotten all winter! Winona got 28"! Crazy! There have been so many cars getting stuck around the NCU campus. We plowed all the parking lots, but Saturday night, when it was really coming down, I think there were half a dozen cars that got stuck in one particular parking lot within a few hours. Each one had to either be pushed or shoveled out. Snow is cool, and I love it! However, I am so exhausted that I really hope we don't get anymore. This stuff can stay for a while, but no more ridiculous amounts at the same time. We're supposed to get another 4-6" on Wednesday (or maybe it was Tuesday?). I don't remember. I heard that it wasn't much better up north. It's so ironic that SPRING break is this weekend for NCU...actually, this weekend is also WINTER retreat for Bloomington's youth group. Hmmm, so much for spring! As nice as the snow is to look at, play in, and make things ironic, the only thing it's really, truly good for is...



that's right, SNOW DAY!
-chel_c
P.S.
We definatley DID NOT get a snow day!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Well, they kept saying that schools were supposed to be closed tomorrow, that's not happening. I think I would just want to get out of school to prove Harv wrong :D

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home