this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Recap

Recapping what has happened over the past...*cough*two or so months...uh, yeah. Well, there was Thanksgiving break. It was good. Probably the highlight of my last month of school was finals week. It was amazing. All that I really want to say about, mainly because I love Jesus, is that I'm glad it's over. Next came Christmas break. I got to make some sweet moola! I also got to take a CLEP test. Uh, yeah, if you want to know how I did, I suggest emailing me or calling me...it's not something I'm proud of. I got my grades from my first semester as a full-time student. I ended up doing better than expected (which is always nice!). Break was over before I knew it. I came back, did some training for work and got going with school. It was good to be back. Classes are going well. I enjoy them a lot. My class schedule is: Mon, Wed, Fri I have Old Testament History and Literature with Michael Sparling, Global Perspectives with John Fransisco, and Systematic Theology with Matthew Thompson. Tues, Thurs I have Cultural Anthropology with William (Buzz) Brookman, and Physical Science by Inquiry with Ferrella Shaka. I have been doing a fairly good job keeping up with homework. Life is good. Um, I have to go charge my computer because it's telling me it's going to die in a matter of minutes. Well, until next time...(I like to leave 'em haning!)
-chel_C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home