this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Post Stealer

I have a confession to make: I am a post stealer. This post, the one that you are reading, should not be on my blog. It should be on Mrs. Willy's blog. However, it is going to be on my blog. Just to show what kind of girl I am, I will say that it would be a lot better post on her blog than on mine. Moving on, the post. Monday night (June 10), I went over to the Williamson's to say goodbye. Brit and I were just hanging out and talking when Reid stopped by. I thought that I would go run a couple late night errands so that when I was done, I wouldn't be interrupting or anything. Well, an hour or so went by, and I came back (with icecream type things). Reid was still there, but I figured he had enough time with the Williamsons so I stayed. It got pretty late, and eventually, the only ones left were Mrs. Williamson, Brit, Reid, Brock, and me. We were all sitting around talking about whatever. Brit started telling a story or something when she was interrupted by Brock. He said, "Brittany, you really need a bigger...uh...um...what's the word...uh..." His sentence was finished by Su saying, "Vocabulary?" When Brock said that that was the word, Mrs. Williamson and I could not help but laugh at the irony. All in all, it was a fun night.

To end this post, I just want to say that even though I miss the Williamsons, Brobergs, and am going to miss the Reinis, I know that God has something bigger planned. If I could tell you what exactly His plan is, I would. But as the old saying goes, I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. Right now, all we can do is pray and trust God.
-chel_C

3 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Hi Chels- that was funny about the vocab! Just wanted to pop in and say hey! Hope you have a great senior year!!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    Brock is funny!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey. I love that saying. I had no idea that anyone else said that (the i would if i could but i can't so i won't) funny.

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home