this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's 7:12 Saturday Morning!

Why, hello there! Do you know what time it is? Of course you do (it's the title). Right now, I'm at work. It's fall break, it's too early, and no one is around! I am so excited, you have no idea. Actually, the real reason I'm blogging isn't because I necessarily have something to blog, it's because the computers at work won't let me check my email. I know, sad. Oh well!
Okay, okay, I'll start blogging...jeez!
I guess I can blog the exciting news. I got to go to Youth Convention and see the Rev! That really made me happy. I was getting home sick because everyone was gone and I missed home. Seeing the Rev made my day. This is how it happened: I couldn't find a ride to Rochester mainly because I worked on Thurs. night from 6PM-2AM. That means I couldn't go until Fri. Friday came and I called some girls in the Rev to see how everything went. That was fun. I still wanted to go though. It was a complete miracle, but the girl that gives me a ride to church let me borrow her car. I was so happy! I drove down to Rochester, came in in the middle of the afternoon service, and got to hang out with everyone for the rest of the day. I loved it. I came back last night and got up for work this morning. The end. Not very interesting...I know. Sometimes blog posts are just like that, okay? Life doesn't always have to be interesting. Although, if it's going to be published, maybe it should be interesting. Ummm...oh well!
That's all I've got. Seriously. I'm running off of like..not too many hours of sleep. Good times, good times. Okay, bye!
-chel_C

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Natalie said…

    hey chelsea! that was so awesome seeing you at myc! you'll be glad to know that next week we get an extra hour of sleep, thanks to the time change thing due to the season. that will help. i love you and it was fun driving with you!
    love, natalie

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    chelsea! it was so wonderful seeing at MYC! i'm so glad that Vicky (was that her name?) let you borrow her car. bless her soul! did you still have the cookies? i hope not! (if you catch my drift....)
    it was wonderful seeing you! miss you bunches! take care of yourself! see you soon! LOVE YOU!!

    with love,
    brooke

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I'm so happy you came to "MYC" haha. It's just not the same without you there. I had an awesome time hanging out. I can't wait to see you again. Hopeufully it'll be soon. :D :D :D

    tootles! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home