this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

College: Day 1

Hey guys!
So today was my first official day as an NCU student (it's not actually over yet, but I have some free time and thought I'd post something). My classes are...well, it's school, enough said. They're cool though. Ruth is my roommate (she's great). My DL (discipleship leader) is Renea, and my RA (resident advisor) is Randy. Everyone that I've met so far is really awsome. I love hanging out becasue the people rock! Seriously though, nothing that exciting has happened, so there isn't a lot to write. Oh, an if anyone is trying to email me, my computer, for some odd reason or another, can't get to yahoo. Therefore, I cannot check my yahoo email. Well, that's about it for now. See ya later.
Chel_c

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey, that's just super. I miss you a lot. I can't wait for your first visit. :D Hibbing just isn't the same without chelsea wilcox...

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger [ brooke ] said…

    i'm so happy everything is going good for you! we miss you lots here!

    i had an RA once. He was insane. Went by the name of Crawl. but he was entertaining ;)
    I love you! Wish you the best of luck! Hopefully I'll get to see you this weekend and if I can't, then happy birthday on Saturday :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home