this is my life

The world according to Chelsea.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Five Minutes

Five minutes, that's all I'm giving myself to write this. Okay, let's see how many errors there will be. What I want to know is how many other things could I have done in five minutes. I could have read part of my Old testament assignment. I could have made a belated birthday card for Jen. I could have walked into the hallway and said hi to someone. I could have gone across the hallway and checked up on Katie (she's sick). I could have drawn flowers on my shoes. I could have made my bed. I could have vacuumed. I could have made some tea. I could have called my mom or dad. I could have done kartwheels. I could have finished my science. I could have done work on my big project for Global Perspectives. I could have thought of a name for the new small group I'm a part of. I could have drawn a picture. I could have written a book (a very short book). I could have done a journal entry. I could have prayed for Thailand. I could have eaten cake (after I found some). I could have helped someone do something. I'm out of time!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hey. You could've watch our five minute video :D :D

    tootles! :)

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Natalie said…

    hey thats awesome! you're so cute, chelsea! the next time you come visit we have to go to caribou and have some tea. or you could just come over and we could talk... until the wee small hours of the morning (to quote frank) hehehehe... you're the best chelsea! love you!
    love, natalie
    p.s. i put that picture that you gave me (the one that had the stickers and message in it) on my mirror in my room!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home